Board of Supervisors
Date and Time
- 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month at 9:30 a.m.
- Last Tuesday of June Special Budget Meeting
- Santa Cruz County Complex
2150 N. Congress Drive #120
Nogales, AZ 85621
Members of the public may call to listen and view the meeting by following these steps:
- Dial (669)900-6833
- Enter the Meeting ID: 914 664 2271
- Zoom Meeting Link:
All incoming calls for the meeting will be muted.
If you would like to speak during Call to the Public please take the following actions:
- Email Alma Schultz at email@example.com.
- Identify the Board of Supervisors' meeting date, the agenda item # and title.
- Name & Telephone Number.
- Comments or questions should be sent and received by no later than the Monday before the meeting at 5:00 PM.
- To make a comment during Call to the Public, please dial *9, which will indicate you want to speak.
This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not specifically identified on the agenda. Therefore, pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.01(H), action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter, responding to any criticism or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date. (Speakers will have 3 minutes to address the Board under Call to the Public.)
To obtain a copy of the agenda go to