The Finance Department is responsible for maintaining a fiscally sound organization that conforms to generally accepted accounting and management principles and legal requirements. We provide centralized financial services to both internal and external customers of the county.
These services include:
- Establish and maintain adequate internal controls to ensure asset protection.
- Help ensure purchases made by the county adhere to state statutes and the county procurement process.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of all financial transactions.
- Maintain debt schedules and prepare debt service payments.
- Prepare and administer the annual operating budget which includes revenue estimating and forecasting, long range fiscal planning, rate and fee analysis, and overall financial analysis.
- Prepare and distribute biweekly payroll and any related federal and state reporting requirements.
- Prepare the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, the Expenditure Limitation Report, and the Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards.
- Process all invoices for payment.
- SCC Truth-In-Taxation Public Hearing & FY23/24 Final Budget Presentation
- 2023-2024 Final Budget
- 2023-2024 Tentative Budget
- SCC Truth-In-Taxation Public Hearing & FY22/23 Final Budget Presentation
- 2022-2023 Final Budget
- 2022-2023 Tentative Budget
- 2021-2022 Final Budget
- 2021-2022 Tentative Budget
- SCC Truth-In-Taxation Public Hearing & FY20-21 Final Budget Presentation
- 2020-2021 Final Budget
- 2020-2021 Tentative Budget
- 2019-2020 Final Budget
- 2019-2020 Tentative Budget
- 2018-2019 Final Budget
- 2018-2019 Tentative Budget
- 2017-2018 Final Budget
- 2017-2018 Tentative Budget
- 2016-2017 Final Budget
- 2015-2016 Final Budget
- 2015-2016 Tentative Budget
- 2014-2015 Budget
- 2013-2014 Budget
County Tax Rates
Financial & Federal Audits
To view the county's last 2 years financial and federal audits please visit the website for the Office of the Auditor General of Arizona.
IRMA Disclosure Santa Cruz County 2015-90-02
Independent Registered Municipal Advisory (IRMA) Exemption Disclosure
PSPRS Funding Policy
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-863.01, the Board of Supervisors adopted the
Santa Cruz County PSPRS & CORP Pension Funding Policy