- Board of Supervisors
- Redistricting 2021-2022
Every 10 years after the U.S. Census is released, the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission (IRC) is responsible for redrawing Congressional and Legislative district lines. Arizona counties, including Santa Cruz County, are responsible for updating the voting precincts, Justice Court precinct, and Board of Supervisor district boundaries (A.R.S. §§ 16-411 and 22-101).
Learn more about the redistricting process in Arizona and the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission at IRC.az.gov.
Congressional and Legislative Maps
The Official Congressional Map Version 14.0 was officially adopted on January 18, 2022, as the Approved and Certified Official Congressional map and reaffirmed on January 21, 2022.
Santa Cruz County Congressional District: Approved Official Map - Congressional District 7
- To search by address or place in the Congressional District lookup: click here
The Official Legislative Map Version 17.0 was officially adopted on January 21, 2022, as the Approved and Certified Official Legislative Map.
Santa Cruz County Legislative Districts: Approved Official Legislative District 19 map and Legislative District 21 map
- To search by address or place in the Legislative District lookup: click here
For more information on the methodology used to create these boundaries by the IRC, please visit: IRC.az.gov
- 2021 Board of Supervisors Redistricting Principles - Approved December 21, 2021
- Board of Supervisors Resolution #2022-02 - Approved April 5, 2022.
Board of Supervisors Districts
Provisional Community College District Precincts
- Map of current voting precincts after official legislative district changes showing A, B, & C (pdf)
- Map of voting precincts after proposed changes A, B, and C (pdf)
Please Note: Voting Precincts are basic geographical areas for organizing and administrating elections used to determine ballot styles, to rotate candidate names on ballots, for the reporting of election results, voter registration statistics, establish polling vote centers, and for the election of political party precinct committeemen.
Study Session & Regular Meeting
Date and Time
- March 15, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.
- April 5, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. (Resolution for approval)
Members of the public may call to listen and view the meeting by following these steps:
- Dial (669)900-6833
- Enter the Meeting ID: 914 664 2271
- Zoom Meeting Link:
To obtain a copy of the agenda go to
03/15/2022 - Board of Supervisors Regular Meeting (Study Session)