Where do I make or send court ordered payments?
All court ordered payments may be made in person at (or be mailed to) the office of the clerk of superior court (2160 N. Congress Drive in Nogales and P.O. Box 1265, Nogales, AZ 85628).

Show All Answers

1. Can my child’s case be transferred to another county or state?
2. Who can I speak with if I have a concern involving the way my child’s case is being managed?
3. Where do I make or send court ordered payments?
4. Why does my child have to do community service hours with a probation work crew?
5. Will my child be subjected to drug testing and why?
6. What do I do if I am having difficulties reaching my child’s probation officer and he/she is not returning my calls?
7. Can my child’s period of probation be terminated early (e.g., in eight months instead of 12)?
8. Can I petition that my child’s juvenile court records be destroyed?
9. Does my child need to abide by a daily curfew?
10. Why does my child have to wear an orange vest while performing community service work hours with a probation crew?