How do I report Taxable Personal Property?
File a Personal Property Statement, Form DOR 82520 or an Agricultural Personal Property Statement, Form DOR 82520A, with the County Assessor each year, listing property that has been acquired or disposed of during the year and confirming property items still on the roll. If the Assessor does not mail a business personal property reporting form, it is the owner's responsibility to report his personal property to the Assessor.

These forms are available online.

Show All Answers

1. What is an Affidavit of Affixture?
2. My parent(s) is in a nursing home, can I still file an affidavit?
3. How do I report Taxable Personal Property?
4. What is my legal class?
5. What is the best way to find my property lines and corners?
6. I recently completed the minor land division process, how do I get Assessor Parcel Numbers for each lot?
7. How do I combine 2 or more contiguous properties into 1 for assessment purposes?
8. How do I find the minimum lot size requirements for my property?
9. How do I get an address for my property?
10. How do I find out if a parcel of land has legal access?
11. What is the difference between Right of Way and Easement?
12. When is the Property Value Appeals deadline ?
13. When are the Notice of Value mailed out?
14. How can I have a better understanding of my Notice of Value?